XF 1.1 Problem Editing Posts

fattony69

So, recently I just wrote a post for my members and after I submitted it, I realized I had an issue. After editing it, half of it disappeared. At first, I thought it was human error, but it kept happening. Unfortunately, I had to re-write it over and over in which the post became shorter and shorter due to my reluctance to re-write everything. That said, I managed to catch it happen at least once.

Before:
Code:
[quote="Arsonism, post: 1241426, member: 87"]That's what you said last time... and then nothing ever got finished.
Just sayin.[/quote]
You're right. I apologize immensely for that, but as my life changed, I realized what I've ****ed up on. That said, I really have been working for the last couple weeks (this week or so especially) to make this place a lot better. Currently, I am working on the skins before I start messing around with features. I didn't put a timeline on this as I've learned that this is taking me longer than I expected. There are so many pages to go through on a forum. More changes always keep coming up. When I think I'm done, I am not. After all of that, going on my phone to view the forum makes me realize I still need to tweak colors and other areas. Finally, I need a new logo/header Plus, I want to get a fluid alternative and the colors should have transferred a it is a Child Theme. That said, I am working on the homepage first so we can have something set before I gradually let out the fluid version. Since you guys are my active members, just change your skins to xenFracture_Light, but not the fluid version as it is no where near done and just looks like a mess. Consider this the early beta. As for the [URL="http://www.thebestforumever.com/homepage]homepage[/URL], just click on the link to see what it is. There isn't any articles or anything set up yet, so give it a break. Once I am done the skins, I shall be able to start adding a few features, but I am shooting for a forum that is efficient and works. I am done with all the unnecessary bells and whistles.

[quote="Peter, post: 1241427, member: 110"]Give the dude a(nother) chance... he's already apologized for the past and said he's working to be more reliable in the future.[/quote]

Thanks Peter. I told you my plan. I even blogged it and using that as my step by step focus. Hopefully when I officially re-open, we get activity again.
[quote="EnergiE, post: 1241428, member: 916"]why is this gangman style ching chong guy getting so famous?[/quote]
Someone told me he is the new Call Me, Maybe song. I got sent this a while ago, but being that it didn't seem like a huge deal, I didn't care. I think this song is awesome. I go extra hard every time I hear this in the gym. Plus I dance a little.
[media=youtube]PBTxjYeRPB8[/media]
After:

Code:
[quote="Arsonism, post: 1241426, member: 87"]That's what you said last time... and then nothing ever got finished.
Just sayin.[/quote]
You're right. I apologize immensely for that, but as my life changed, I realized what I've ****ed up on. That said, I really have been working for the last couple weeks (this week or so especially) to make this place a lot better. Currently, I am working on the skins before I start messing around with features. I didn't put a timeline on this as I've learned that this is taking me longer than I expected. There are so many pages to go through on a forum. More changes always keep coming up. When I think I'm done, I am not. After all of that, going on my phone to view the forum makes me realize I still need to tweak colors and other areas. Finally, I need a new logo/header Plus, I want to get a fluid alternative and the colors should have transferred a it is a Child Theme. That said, I am working on the homepage first so we can have something set before I gradually let out the fluid version. Since you guys are my active members, just change your skins to xenFracture_Light, but not the fluid version as it is no where near done and just looks like a mess. Consider this the early beta. As for the Give the dude a(nother) chance... he's already apologized for the past and said he's working to be more reliable in the future.[/quote]

Thanks Peter. I told you my plan. I even blogged it and using that as my step by step focus. Hopefully when I officially re-open, we get activity again.
[quote="EnergiE, post: 1241428, member: 916"]why is this gangman style ching chong guy getting so famous?[/quote]
Someone told me he is the new Call Me, Maybe song. I got sent this a while ago, but being that it didn't seem like a huge deal, I didn't care. I think this song is awesome. I go extra hard every time I hear this in the gym. Plus I dance a little.
[media=youtube]PBTxjYeRPB8[/media]

Oddly, when I went to edit it, it wouldn't change. Actually, when I went to edit different posts in that thread with their url, it wouldn't change either.

Top Bottom