Pro Blue 2.2.12

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 56699
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 56699

Nero submitted a new resource:

Pro Blue - Pro Blue XenForo 2.0

Pro Blue is a version that ForumPeers.com used back in early 2000's for vBulletin forum that was up and going...

I have done the same look or similar to it with 2.0 of XenForo...

So if you find any bugs or anything you wanna change with it...go ahead and change them and let me know what you think of the style for XF 2.0

Forum for Preview

Read more about this resource...

i was looking for a good style for one year but could not find any, i finally found one!!
i really like the border on the side of the forum, just like the old xenforo style!!
BEST STYLE EVER!!

tank you sir!!

you are king!!!

This can also be used on the latest stable version of XF 2.1

That I do, you can go to the link in the resource at the bottom of it to click on it...you can choose it from the style selection.

Please, that would be great an update to 2.2.4 if possible. :) I saw that the emojis were no longer working so I removed it to reset Xenforo to the default style. But I prefer the very nice style "Pro Blue".

Please, that would be great an update to 2.2.4 if possible. :) I saw that the emojis were no longer working so I removed it to reset Xenforo to the default style. But I prefer the very nice style "Pro Blue".

Uploading it to my new styling site. So...we will be working on a lot for it. :)

Should work on there. Emojis are with the default style if you added it as a child.

Ah ok, good news, so later I will be patient. Thank you for the answer! (y)For me, emojis works with the default style but it doesn't work with Pro Blue. Rencently I upgraded to Xenforo 2.2.4 so maybe that's the reason.

Top Bottom