Add-on Prject Tools

I was messing with it a few days ago. It uses a large amount of the default XF system, and literally it's just copying and pasting stuff into the addon to get it working, like alerts, emails, etc...

I was gunna do it, but it's a slow ordeal haha

I was messing with it a few days ago. It uses a large amount of the default XF system, and literally it's just copying and pasting stuff into the addon to get it working, like alerts, emails, etc...

I was gunna do it, but it's a slow ordeal haha
How long will you need for it? :)

Btw I cant change the thread title? :(

No but honestly it's a time consuming project if I were to pursue it and I'm sort of not feeling it :(
I made a few fixes I might publish in that thread (if it's still open) but I don't really have any motivation to do it as of this time.

So you are useing the version from the thread with some own fixes for it?
Yeah I just did a lazy edit for responsive design and fixed the issue where it gave you an error if you didn't have permissions.
I also fixed some translations and the install/uninstall process.

Same here. Interested too. Guess there are lot more, also as a payed Addon i am interested in which may helps your Motivation ;)

Same here. Interested too. Guess there are lot more, also as a payed Addon i am interested in which may helps your Motivation ;)
Honestly, since it uses a large amount of code from the beta version of XF (I believe!), a rewrite would be best for this addon, especially since it's a bit confusing with it's permission system and whatnot.
I mean I could do it, but I don't think I could do a conversion of the VB mod justice :unsure:.

Well, a rewrite would be for sure better, also because you would own all rights and dont have to think of anything.
But... i have a need for this too, last but not least its up to you, but would appreciate it

Top Bottom