[OzzModz] Private Threads

[OzzModz] Private Threads [Paid] 2.1.0 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
What are the benefits of this addon vs private conversations?

Can all users see a list of private threads in a node but not the content?

If I had a node that allowed private threads... Would anyone be able to see the titles but not content if they weren't invited?

If they can't see the titles I fail to see how this is any different than a private conversation.

cdub,

It's way better because others can't see a thread....... so if you're a coach (like me), you're putting peeps into their own threads to do one on one private consulting, but you're getting the benefit of the entire history being right there. Super easy to look over the history, and even easier to make sure you've answered everyone in a node. Then once you're done = close the thread until they need more help and either reopen it or create a new private thread.
Brilliant feature.

cdub,

It's way better because others can't see a thread....... so if you're a coach (like me), you're putting peeps into their own threads to do one on one private consulting, but you're getting the benefit of the entire history being right there. Super easy to look over the history, and even easier to make sure you've answered everyone in a node. Then once you're done = close the thread until they need more help and either reopen it or create a new private thread.
Brilliant feature.
But how is it different than a private conversation?

But how is it different than a private conversation?
@Ozzy47 can you explain the differences and benefits to this addon vs just doing a direct message with multiple people?

Can users see the private message titles but not the content? That would be a benefit and a difference but it seems not to be the case?

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Private Threads with a new update entry:

Private Threads for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.0 Beta 1

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:
This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

2.1.0 Beta 1

Please note that this is a beta...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom