Private Registration

Dean Phillips

Hey guys,

So I've got my wordpress membership site set up on my main domain and forum set up on my sub domain.

I want to give access to the paid members of the WP membership site only, meaning that that registration link won't be easily found to the public.

How would I go around doing this?

The forum will contain personal coaching/support and extra videos from me that back up the membership sites content :)

Dean

Hiding the registration link won't stop people from registering.
To do that you will need to disable registration.

Otherwise, if you just want to hide/remove the link, edit the templates or use CSS to display:none.

Oh right - How would you recommend I make sure only paid members of my membership site get access to the forum?

Obviously, I don't want unpaid members to be rocking up and getting access to it for free.

Thanks man!

A quick&dirty way of doing that is leveraging the Captcha mechanism.

You should be able to theoretically create a Question with a secret answer that you just distribute to your Wordpress premium members. Then, people would only be able to register if they have the passcode.

A quick&dirty way of doing that is leveraging the Captcha mechanism.

You should be able to theoretically create a Question with a secret answer that you just distribute to your Wordpress premium members. Then, people would only be able to register if they have the passcode.

That's an amazing idea - Thank you so much!!

I created a q and a cache but it doesn't display as the register cached.

Could you please tell me how I would go around setting this up?

Thanks so much,

Dean

Top Bottom