Private Messaging

There's something better: Personal Conversations. Just click on someone's name/avatar and then click the "Start Conversation" link in the popup. Much nicer than PM's. :)

Nope! It's like a private thread where only those you invite (or those they invite if you let them invite more) can see or participate in any way. Much more flexible and easier to use than PMs. Which kinda sums up the essence of XF right there ;).

You CAN leave profile messages too, but Personal Conversations are as private or public as you choose them to be.

Hey, that sounds pretty good! Having in account what you have said, then I see no point of private messages any more.

I'll test that feature. Sorry, I was thinking it was like "visitor messages".

Is there a way to include some attachment function to this? I think that won't be much of a problem if attachments are possible at all...

Is there a way to include some attachment function to this? I think that won't be much of a problem if attachments are possible at all...

It has already been raised and the dev's have yet to decide whether to implement it as far as I am aware.

My opinion might not be a show stopper, but a working attachment system - for normal threads and any kind of private messaging - is essential. Every "solution" around covering this (including in vb) is some kind of "patched" and not really genuine.

Nope! It's like a private thread where only those you invite (or those they invite if you let them invite more) can see or participate in any way. Much more flexible and easier to use than PMs. Which kinda sums up the essence of XF right there ;).

You CAN leave profile messages too, but Personal Conversations are as private or public as you choose them to be.

i'm 2nd about that!

Top Bottom