Private Messages

gail

I see posts at these forums about XenForo's private messaging system, yet I don't see it anywhere. How can I find it and try it out?
Is it similar to Facebook private messaging?

Thanks

If you click inbox by your user name in the navigation bar you can start a new Conversation from there. Or click a user name will bring up their member card with a link to Start Conversation.

I see posts at these forums about XenForo's private messaging system, yet I don't see it anywhere. How can I find it and try it out?
Is it similar to Facebook private messaging?

Thanks

Thanks Brogan. Is there anything similar to Facebook's private messaging? An add-on or anything? Can't seem to find anything. Thank you

Thanks Brogan. Is there anything similar to Facebook's private messaging? An add-on or anything? Can't seem to find anything. Thank you
Like how? What does FB messaging do that you can't do in XF?

(I've used FB messenger, so I know what it does... )

FB messaging was kind of turned into an instant messenger through their chat box and messaging phone app. XF conversations aren't meant to be like a live instant messenger chat kind of thing.

Here is a Addon that claims to be just like FB: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/arrowchat-facebook-style-chat.2750/

Top Bottom