XF 1.4 Private Forum

JpA

Hi I have a forum where users can report hacker and I want it so that people can only view their threads that they make but cannot see other peoples threads. I also would like however for people to view a thread I made that explains how to report a hacker. I have set it so people can only see the threads they can make but cannot see my thread. How do I make it so players can see my thread and their threads ONLY?
Thanks,
JP

Hi I have a forum where users can report hacker and I want it so that people can only view their threads that they make but cannot see other peoples threads. I also would like however for people to view a thread I made that explains how to report a hacker. I have set it so people can only see the threads they can make but cannot see my thread. How do I make it so players can see my thread and their threads ONLY?
Thanks,
JP

This add-on does exactly what you want. Adds new permissions to allow users in that forum to view all threads started by staff and/or all sticky threads. I actually run two forums with @Xon and have some forums on both sites that do this. (We have sticky threads with instructions that all users can see, otherwise they can only see their own threads.)

From one of my nodes:

r2gEGDl.jpg

Top Bottom