1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private Conversations

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Gamalin, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamalin

Gamalin New Member

Firstly apologies for posting here if this is the incorrect place.

I am a member of a forum 'club' for the want of a better word that is powered by xenforo and have come across a 'want' that is to increase the amount of participants that can be invited into a conversation.
    At the moment it is set to 6(incl of the starter)
    I have approached the admin/owner who does not seem to be able to see where there is a setting for this number.
    I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me help him, as it is becoming increasingly difficult to organise things through 6 members.
    I know there are other ways of doing this (personal/private folders etc etc) but for arguments sake can we just presume the increase in participants is the only way to save the earth :p

I have no direct knowledge of xenforo admin side of things but have quite a broad basic understanding of forums etc and failing that, i am sure if i relayed the info to the admin he would understand.

Many thanks in advance for any help that you can give,

Daniel

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The forum owner would need to create a support ticket or make a post in the licensed support forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.