1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Private Conversations Q's

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Carlos, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

[This thread covers all versions, but my installation(s) are on 1.1.x]

Okay, so I've been seeing a user constantly using the Private Conversations area of my site without even participating in the community. I look into daily statistics, I see some users using them - I didn't expect people to be using them. So, I'm guessing this might be the reason why CODForums is eating up 1.5/2 gigs more than it should.

1. How much memory does PC's take up? Just for a single "post" in a PC? Understandably, it depends on the size of the PC. But how much does it take to "register" as a PC?

2. Is there a way to read these conversations to check if it's spam or not? Every time I see this user, I see another user online at the same friggin' time. I have a bad feeling about this thus far.

3. In phpmyadmin, where do I look for a particular member's PC?
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

I don't know if you can read private conversations within phpmyadmin. There is an add on though which should allow you to access PCs. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/login-as-user-by-waindigo.1131/
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to use PhpMyAdmin or an add-on. Find a table with "conversation" in it. I don't know the name off hand.