1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Private conversation

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Lemminator, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

Is it possible to see the last message when I open a private conversion?
    Example : I have a PC with 100 pages , when I open it I see the first message from the first page .
    Greets Lemmi
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you can just use the pagination to get to the last page.
  3. Lemminator

@Amaury thanks for your fast replay :)
    Yes I now . I mean when I become a new PC message an click it To open I see the new last message . Correct or.!?
    But when I open (with no new messages) I see the first message from all . I would prefer to see the last PC messages when I open .
    Sorry for my bad English .
    Greets Lemmi
  4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Go to your conversations list and click on the date in the last post column. That will open the PC at the last post.
    Big Dan likes this.
  5. Lemminator

HI thanks for your replay @Martok
    When I click to the conversation in navbar , and the pop up is opening , I can't click to date :(
  6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Not in the conversation navigation bar. You have to go to your conversations list. To do this, either click on Show All from the Inbox menu or click on your name next to your Inbox and then click on Conversations.
  7. Big Dan

Big Dan Active Member

Neat trick I didn't realize that. Thanks!
  8. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

It's just the same as for threads on the forums. :)
    Big Dan likes this.