Primary & Secondary

Riafdnal

We focus on guns, gear, training, and mindset - heavier emphasis on Military & Law Enforcement - but a lot does apply to responsible gun owners. I just updated the forum from 1.5X... 2.X is so much nicer.

This is one of our cornerstone resources which compliments 2 different podcasts, a ton of youtube videos, website, 30 (really) Facebook Groups, and all the other social media venues.

If you have heard of the Roland Special - it came from us (I named it).

The U.S. Army was working on an Interim .308 Rifle Project - we were an influence that killed it.

https://primaryandsecondary.com/forum/index.php

I'm sorry, but I just can't get past the look and how unattractive I think it is.

1519746543175.webp1519746548724.webp

I know you just upgraded to 2.0, but there are several themes (free even) which I think can give you a much better look.

I used subdued colors purposely. Nothing bright or white because it is a little overpowering to look at from a patrol car on graveshift on your in car computer.

I used subdued colors purposely. Nothing bright or white because it is a little overpowering to look at from a patrol car on graveshift on your in car computer.

Fair enough. Is there a way for you to determine how many of your users are in patrol cars on a graveyard shift? If there is, and they are the majority of your users. You're nailing it. If not, you may want to have the ability to switch themes for people - and have that ability at the top. "Night Vision" maybe?

IDK sorry if that doesn't make sense, just trying to help :). I'm at my office and when I look, I find it unappealing, that's all.

Top Bottom