Fixed Preview Button, lightbox not open, Uncaught TypeError

gotski

Hello, today noticed that the files of one of the members of my forum, do not open in the lightbox.

In browser error logs I can see:

upload_2016-4-1_12-39-44.webp

I began to look for the cause ....
took the file from the user's album and uploaded it to your album, everything worked perfectly.

but then did everything just as my user, the album called "2015" a title and description for the file is also made "2015"

and I received the same error.

I in JS complete zero, I hope that you will tell me how I can solve the problem.

I tested it in official media too and received error too.

https://xenforo.com/community/media/2015.1286/

Thanks.

We've worked around this for XFMG 1.1.6 but we've also made some changes in XF 1.5.7. Our XenForo.htmlspecialchars() function was not handling non-strings very well so we've sold that, but for those who may be for some reason running the latest gallery and not the latest XF, we have also explicitly worked around this in the lightbox code in the Gallery.

Thanks.

We've worked around this for XFMG 1.1.6 but we've also made some changes in XF 1.5.7. Our XenForo.htmlspecialchars() function was not handling non-strings very well so we've sold that, but for those who may be for some reason running the latest gallery and not the latest XF, we have also explicitly worked around this in the lightbox code in the Gallery.
Thank you, Chris.
How I can fix it? Media Gallery is an important part of my community

Well the problem will have been there for a considerable amount of time and it's only just come up, so I suspect waiting until the next release (maybe next week) shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Top Bottom