Add-on Prevent Conversation Title Threads

Wesker

Is there any option out there to prevent specific conversation title threads for certain usergroups. Say for example, someone starts a thread saying

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

The title thread would either

- Be altered/renamed OR
- The conversation wouldn't start

There's nothing in the core forum this, an add-on would be needed (I'm not aware of one with this functionality).

Rather than take this approach (which I presume is for newly registered spammers), you could prevent the Registered group from sending new conversations by revoking their user group permission. Then set up a user group promotion so that after a specified number of posts and/or time users are promoted to a secondary user group that does have permission to send new conversations.

There's nothing in the core forum this, an add-on would be needed (I'm not aware of one with this functionality).

Rather than take this approach (which I presume is for newly registered spammers), you could prevent the Registered group from sending new conversations by revoking their user group permission. Then set up a user group promotion so that after a specified number of posts and/or time users are promoted to a secondary user group that does have permission to send new conversations.

Yes add on is what I'm looking for here since this is an add on requests section.

Setting restrictions on usergroups, not an option.

Top Bottom