1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premium Section

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by CodyMoores, Mar 29, 2013.

1. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

Hello everyone. I was looking for help for a small problem I just cannot seem to figure out. I added a new tab blah blah named "Premium Section". I want to make it so anyone with the permission above registered/unconfirmed can see it and go into it. Anyone know how to accomplish this? All help will be appreciated. Thank you so very much. Have a wonderful day! :)

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

'Twas made with both Iguess. And Ya I know haha. I have primary user group usually as Registered and secondary the others. I put the node permissions to never for reg/unconfirmed and ya. But when The user has both registered and Premium they cannot view the forum. Idk check it out see what you have to say. I set registered permissions to view only. www.hybridgaming.net (Login: test Password: test).

4. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

I wanna make it so anyone above the registered/unconfirmed users can see and view it. So far i'm not having luck. I made a page and used the display as tab add-on and its up. When I go to add a category I myself cannot see it. Neither anyone else. Any suggestions?

5. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Don't use "Never" permission, use "Revoke" instead. Never cannot be overridden, but Revoke can. (y)

6. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

Still not working. I'd like it to be like another main forum page. With a shoutbox, etc. Know how I could accomplish this my friend?

7. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

For registered and unconfirmed - set all permissions to revoke.

For higher groups set permissions to allow for the options you want; that should sort it.

8. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

Still not working :$ Wanna check it out?

9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member