Premium Membership/Paid Registrations Add-On Products

Alfuzzy

Looking for a Premium Membership/Paid Registrations Add-on product. After doing a bunch of searching (here at XF and searches)...mostly have come across this product:

Looks like a great product...but a little on the "spendy" side. Not crossing it off the list of possibilities...but was wondering if anyone was aware of other similar products that could be investigated & considered.

Maybe these addons by @DragonByte Tech (who is an excellent developer) can be useful for you:

-> purchase permissions with credits

-> buy credits with real money.

This one is good for having a nice "store front" for your premium memberships.

Maybe these addons by @DragonByte Tech (who is an excellent developer) can be useful for you:

-> purchase permissions with credits

-> buy credits with real money.
Interesting ideas! Not exactly a "plug & play" Premium Membership add-on...but since a Premium Membership is technically an "item for sale"...these Dragonbyte Add-ons would seem to apply...and in the end probably more powerful for doing other types of for sale items.

I will definitely have to read up on these add-ons to get a better idea how they work...and how I would go about setting up a Premium Membership via these add-ons. Thanks:)

This one is good for having a nice "store front" for your premium memberships.
Ahh yes...I do remember this addon when I was researching this topic a while ago (when I was searching more recently I must not have been using the best search terms to find it). Thanks much!:)

Top Bottom