Prelaunch suggestions and comments needed.

OECK

Hi everyone,

We will be launching our VPN service some time next year. We have almost finished the website and would very much appreciate feedback from the Xenforo community regarding how it looks, functions, etc.

All of the website is powered by Xenforo. It would be great if we could get feedback regarding colours, layout, font sizing, etc. At the moment sign up / login is not possible as we are not currently accepting registrations, so some parts of the site will not be displayed. Please also note, the Downloads section is not yet done, but we would love to hear ideas on how it should look!

For those of you who wish, please also review our terms of service and privacy policy and let us know if we need to make things clearer or word it differently.

Here is our website.

Please let us know what we can modify/change to make the website better.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

Wow, amazing customization and detail. I find the text titles a bit large, but it definitely is a clean look overall.

I think your facebook link in footer isnt working.

Hi Mike,

Thanks very much for taking a look! It is really appreciated. What size should the font for the titles be in your opinion?

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck

Hmm not sure. Im not familiar with the MV-R font. It kinda goes with your theme so its no big deal. Ultimately, if it was me Id take all those titles down by like 20-30%. But like I said, it kinda goes with your brand so maybe its OK.

Hi Mike,

No worries mate. Thanks for the feedback. I'll have a play with it and see if it will suit with smaller sizes.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck

There is a forum on your site?
Hi Nikodak,

There is, but it is not the focus of the website. It is found at https://www.oeck.com/community/

However, the entire website is powered by Xenforo. So everything you see is using Xenforo. Even in the user control panel which communicates with our VPN network, it is all Xenforo. We are actually quite impressed by how versatile Xenforo really is. There are a couple of features that are missing, but all in all, most of the core features allow users to build quite powerful systems using out of the box features.

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck

Top Bottom