Prefix Forum Listing

Prefix Forum Listing 1.2.5

No permission to download
Is there a way to make this a dropdown list as i have too many prefixes?
There is an option "Ammount of Prefixes" Using this you can set the ammount of prefixes to show. With this option you can limit the ammount of prefixes by what you want. If you set this option to 5, only 5 prefixes will be shown in the list.

I tried upgrading but got this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17152 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/library/XenForo/Image/Gd.phpon line 70

How can I increase the size?

Thanks.

in a node I use a lot of prefixes. But i dont want all of them shown in here. Is there a way to select the prefixes group to show in this add on on a node base? would be great:whistle:

in a node I use a lot of prefixes. But i dont want all of them shown in here. Is there a way to select the prefixes group to show in this add on on a node base? would be great:whistle:

Not an option, but could be, I guess!

So the lay out is still table format then? just wanted to know if I have to convert it to list style again.

Yes, table format yet. But I'll change it to the list later.

Looks like this now requires a minimum of PHP 5.3? This is really disappointing because now I can't use this addon on the server we have (because we can't risk the other website breaking with an upgraded PHP.)

Any chance you can provide a version that doesn't use anonymous functions so it works on all XenForo PHP installations?

I have a problem on some of my forum section, example is here.
Some prefixes has threads on it, but the prefix are not listed on the Prefix Filter.
My Admin Option:
upload_2014-4-17_4-55-56.webp

I have been having trouble with this:

1) Prefix forum listings are not displaying on all forums I chose in the AdminCP Options. Some live examples:

- Displays here with all prefixes in threads

- Displays here but only with a few of the prefixes (not all)

- Doesn't display here or here, even though these forums are also configured to show prefixes.​

2) I noticed that prefixes only show up if the usergroup the user is browsing is allowed to use them. As I don't want members to be able to use prefixes, as a work-around, I've set in the AdminCP so that only Administrators and Unregistered users could use prefixes. That way, guests would still see the prefix list. However, registered users do NOT see any prefixes in any of the forums I mentioned above.

BTW, I'm using Xenforo 1.3.3, PHP 5.5.13 and the latest add-on version.

Any advice, hints, tips, fixes or work-arounds, please? Thanks in advance!

Something has broken this, it does not update the prefixes count. If a thread is added with prefix A, the count of that prefix does not increase. However if you click the prefix A, this thread still shows up, so it's a problem with the count.

Any ideas what this is or how it can be fixed? maybe some sort of rebuild?

Top Bottom