Prefix Forum Listing

Prefix Forum Listing 1.2.5

No permission to download
I have uncomment the that plugin .php files temporary because if i dont that, still all of my forum categories have broken already. I cant see any listener or plugin for disable and escape from this ****. If i delete php files, i m getting different errors and cant access the forum categories. Please fix this plugin as soon as possible @Fuhrmann

I have uncomment the that plugin .php files temporary because if i dont that, still all of my forum categories have broken already. I cant see any listener or plugin for disable and escape from this ****. If i delete php files, i m getting different errors and cant access the forum categories. Please fix this plugin as soon as possible @Fuhrmann
It is marked as unmaintained.

You are running XF 1.5.
The add-on details state it is compatible with XF 1.2 to 1.4.

You should have uninstalled it before upgrading XF to 1.5, or at the very least tried it on a test installation first.

You are running XF 1.5.
The add-on details state it is compatible with XF 1.2 to 1.4.

You should have uninstalled it before upgrading XF to 1.5, or at the very least tried it on a test installation first.
Brogan, add-on is seems compatible with xenforo 1.5 already.

It is incompatible with xenforo 1.5.3 only now.

And i can't find any listener of this add-on in admin panel or in the plugins list. I can't disable it. My forum running without problem now with i edit all of plugin files and uncomment every lines manually :)

It may have been but the author only guaranteed it to XF 1, 4.
Yes you are right about that, no problem.

Btw, I enabled the debug mode but how can i find that hidden listeners on admin panel code event listeners ? Do you know ?

As with any free addons, I am incredibly grateful to those people who have chosen to make them available. I wouldn't think of pestering an author who says "I'm at my limit with this project" and I see it as incumbent upon myself to fix or work with others. I usually donate for plugins I use and am disappointed when those who don't turn out to be the ones demanding the most support.

My reason for posting here was (a) to see whether anyone else had taken a look, (b) to notify others that there is a problem with 1.5.3 but not 1.5.2 and that something had changed. I may take a look at this more closely or, more likely, will need someone who has sharper skills in this area than I do to take a better look. If I do, glad to share the result but I'm not promising anything. This isn't a make or break plugin for me although it would be nice if it worked. Much appreciation to the author.

It's likely because one of the options accepts an array but provides an invalid serialized representation of the array which now errors upon install (as of XenForo 1.5.3).

Most likely but until people post the complete error messages for both install and operation it's hard to pinpoint. The one that's posted above is an array call. I'll be looking at it but I am going to have to setup a test forum to try it out on.

I don't understand that, if plugin install fails and cancel with any reason ( changes somethings on xenforo 1.5.3 ) why still evelt listeners of plugin runs in background ? I have tried to install this add-on to my xenforo 1.5.3 forum yes but install stopped with an error and still event listeners of plugin works in background so all forum categories gives error. It broken the all of my forum category pages.

I have enabled the debug mode in admin panel but i don't see still any event listener or plugin so i don't disable it. Also, i explore the "xf_code_event_listeners" table in phpmyadmin but i didn'T find anything. So how it still calling from anywhere ? My trouble is that for now firstly :)

Most likely but until people post the complete error messages for both install and operation it's hard to pinpoint. The one that's posted above is an array call. I'll be looking at it but I am going to have to setup a test forum to try it out on.
Developer: default_value is not a valid array (pfl_showAllLink)

That's the complete error. I don't know how much it will help. This one and Top Posters are my reasons for holding back on the upgrade. Over the holiday I might need to have someone look into this if nobody else will. Cost of free addons, although the latter wasn't.

People should read before installing an add-on and giving it a bad rating for it not working on a version that it's clearly not listed on the compatibility. Before installing on a version that is not listed, it would be wise to ask if it works! Ratings like that should be deleted by the mods!

Great add-on @Fuhrmann!

Top Bottom