Predictive Search Engine

when you search in the forums you have to letter a word then click on search. What I'm talking about is when you start writing a word, research starts to suggest discussions to you.

let's say you write X, the search will start with all discussions starting with the word X by alphabetical ordre = Xanus, Xcalibur, X-men... then you add the e and Xe can beXen, Xenforo, Xenus. like that no need to write the whole word you write the beginning and choose among the proposals.

If you consider your forum's content to retain value when it slips off the first page then predictive search is a must. 'Similar threads' is a poor substitute in comparison.

I've seen this suggested before, I've even suggested it myself but the general consensus is it's really not achievable due in the main to hosting limitations.

Hi Zappa, I thought of it using Amazon and then I read it on a discussion of you I believe in TAZ. Small off topic, being a big reader of your forum, I wanted to register but ask you too much information for the connection. I simplified this process with Turnstile and just username, email and password. I hope you will make the simplification one day.

I wanted to register but ask you too much information for the connection. I simplified this process with Turnstile and just username, email and password. I hope you will make the simplification one day.
Realistically that kind of change would need to be agreed with the current site owner but I'll certainly see what can be done. I'm a great believer in making forum registration as quick and easy as possible.

Top Bottom