******* - Predefined Replies [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/*******-predefined-replies-paid.75089/page-2#post-862927

I am using 1.4.2 version.

Latest XF here... I uninstalled and reinstalled your prior version, which works fine. Your latest version is broken, as per all reports listed here.

******* updated ******* - Predefined Replies with a new update entry:

08/11/2014: Version 1.2.1

- Fixed bug when Predefined Replies are emptied.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

After the latest update it says " you dont have any predefined replies" when you click on the predefined reply button.

After the latest update it says " you dont have any predefined replies" when you click on the predefined reply button.

Maybe we found your issue. On 1.2.0 version, we added Applicable Nodes for Predefined Replies Group feature. That means you need to make sure that you're posting on the node that Predefined Replies Group affected to.

pr.webp

Regards,

Hello
i was using Multi Moderation Thread in my former XF setup to allow moderator to select a pre-formated answer and automatically publish it and close the thread.
Does your mod allow to automatically close a thread upon pre format message submission ?

Hello
i was using Multi Moderation Thread in my former XF setup to allow moderator to select a pre-formated answer and automatically publish it and close the thread.
Does your mod allow to automatically close a thread upon pre format message submission ?
THis addon only allow to set replies, no other actions.

@******* I did what you said and its fixed now. But I have another problem:

i have registred a group and a predefined reply for that group, when I enter the thread and click on the icon to load the replies, they simply don't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom