******* - Predefined Replies [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to arrange these canned responses horizontal when you drop down the predefined reply list rather than vertically. With over 50+ canned responses the list requires alot of scrolling.

******* updated ******* - Predefined Replies with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Support zero value for Predefined Reply Snippet Maximum Length option.
- Added feature to filter predefined replies by category.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got two questions:
1 - Am I able to use bb codes on the reply? So when posted, the text will be well formated.
2 - This addon let me add or edit a text to the predefined reply after loading the pre defined reply to the editor?

I'm asking this second question because this could help me set a thread structure that I wont need to copy/paste on every new thread, just load the pre defined reply and complete with the thread information.

And a pre-purchase suggestion: The hability to associate a predefined group to one or more specific forum section. This could be nice to point them to the right places.

I got two questions:
1 - Am I able to use bb codes on the reply? So when posted, the text will be well formated.
2 - This addon let me add or edit a text to the predefined reply after loading the pre defined reply to the editor?

I'm asking this second question because this could help me set a thread structure that I wont need to copy/paste on every new thread, just load the pre defined reply and complete with the thread information.
1. You can use BBCode on predefined replies.
2. Yes, you can add and edit text after loading predefined reply.
And a pre-purchase suggestion: The hability to associate a predefined group to one or more specific forum section. This could be nice to point them to the right places.
Current, this feature is not available.

Regards,

******* updated ******* - Predefined Replies with a new update entry:

21/10/2014: Version 1.2.0

- Added Applicable Nodes for Predefined Replies Group.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yer, mine is useless at the moment also... was on my to-do list to take up here with the issues.

The editor icon has reverted to showing nonsense again, the drop down no longer even works to see the replies... a bad update IMO.

@******* you wonder why customers get the shi*s and stop buying from people like yourself... you continue pumping out new add-ons, yet you don't maintain your existing add-ons so they work correctly for customers who have purchased them.

Sorry... but you're getting very close to losing a customer of your add-ons.

I've seen this from many developers here, and they all disappeared because people stopped buying from them, as they were so worried about new add-ons they stopped prioritising existing add-on fixes and patches, ensuring they worked correctly to have a happy customer base.

I'm personally getting more dissatisfied with your priorities and manner you treat existing customers.

The entire last update is broken... I reverted to the last release, which works well.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We didn't received alert for your issue. Could you please tell us what's XenForo version that you're using and what Predefined Replies version that you used before upgrade to the latest version.

P/S: For the better experience and support, please submit support request at our official website https://*******.com/support-tickets

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We didn't received alert for your issue. Could you please tell us what's XenForo version that you're using and what Predefined Replies version that you used before upgrade to the latest version.

P/S: For the better experience and support, please submit support request at our official website https://*******.com/support-tickets

Could you please take a look into a PM I sent you?

Thanks

MR. ******* I STATED THAT THIS DID NOT WORK ON OCT 21 2014 HERE IT IS DECEMBER 5 2014 FINALLY YOU DECIDE TO CHECK IT OUT AFTER MANY COMPLAINTS? I SAW YOU ONLINE AND UPDATING OTHER MODS AND REPLYING TO OTHER THREADS . WHY AS A PAYING CUSTOMER FOR MANY OF YOUR MODS YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE ME? BETTER YET US?

MR. ******* I STATED THAT THIS DID NOT WORK ON OCT 21 2014 HERE IT IS DECEMBER 5 2014 FINALLY YOU DECIDE TO CHECK IT OUT AFTER MANY COMPLAINTS? I SAW YOU ONLINE AND UPDATING OTHER MODS AND REPLYING TO OTHER THREADS . WHY AS A PAYING CUSTOMER FOR MANY OF YOUR MODS YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE ME? BETTER YET US?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We always try on our best. We didn't received alert for your issue. Could you please tell us what's XenForo version that you're using and what Predefined Replies version that you used before upgrade to the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom