Pre-migration vB 4 to XenForo

Rayman

I would like to migrate away from vB 4 but I have a few questions before I commit to a different forum software:

1. Paid Subscriptions:
- Does the Paid Subscriptions support 2Checkout and/or Stripe?
- Can a user have multiple paid subscriptions?
- Can a user purchase a paid subscription for someone else (or gift it)
- Are there any features for a 'one-time' purchase, such as lets say a 'shirt'? (not a subscription) I know that IPB has 'Nexus', perhaps you have a store or something similar?​

2. Moderators:
- Can a 'Additional Usergroup' (not primary usergroup) have access to moderator tools limited only to a certain forum?
- When they are no-longer in the additional-group, they would loose access to the mod tool(s).
- Can the moderator tools be limited to certain tools, such as 'close thread' only?​

That's it for now :)

I would like to migrate away from vB 4 but I have a few questions before I commit to a different forum software:

1. Paid Subscriptions:
- Does the Paid Subscriptions support 2Checkout and/or Stripe? No, PayPal Only
- Can a user have multiple paid subscriptions? Yes
- Can a user purchase a paid subscription for someone else (or gift it) No
- Are there any features for a 'one-time' purchase, such as lets say a 'shirt'? (not a subscription) I know that IPB has 'Nexus', perhaps you have a store or something similar? I believe there are some store addons.

2. Moderators:
- Can a 'Additional Usergroup' (not primary usergroup) have access to moderator tools limited only to a certain forum? Moderators aren't controlled by a usergroup, they're added on a separate page. They can be per node or global.
- When they are no-longer in the additional-group, they would loose access to the mod tool(s). You can delete moderators, yes.
- Can the moderator tools be limited to certain tools, such as 'close thread' only? Permissions can be set, yes.

That's it for now :)

Top Bottom