pre buy plugins question

meanmachine

looking at xenforo software it looks very user friendly compared to other forum software.

I currently use joomla for my club website for which i have plugins such as tapatalk forum, facebook and an events booking software / shop ( in which users use paypal to pay for club merchandise and book events)

Can we migrate members details (registration details) over to the xenforo and which plugins are available from the initial licence purchase ? plugins that are essential for my club are facebook, tapatalk and club shop (club shop could be added in using link possibly).

please could you advise me on this before we purchasse xenforo and bring our entire club over to your software asap

thankyou neil

Thankyou for the fast response

Im aure we can work around the registration problem

Without searching through your link
Are tapatalk and facebook plugins readily available to use with xenforo ?
Ideally beause many of the clubembers have pruchased tapatalk mobile app and we have a facebook group that i woul like to integrate into the website more and make use of
Thanks

Tapatalks own forums run Xenforo so its kind of supported :p No love around here but if you run it we got it. Facebook as in what? Registration/Login is stock as well as some sharing features. I am sure there are addons with further functionality. Not entirely familiar with integrating facebook pages or anything but if its a widget or what not thats always easy.

Top Bottom