Postbit Trophy Showcase!

oO5 Dynasty

So my suggestion would be to add a postbit Trophie Picture/icon showcase to show off your achievements on the Forum your on. Lets say 30 to 40% of your board doesn't look at profiles etc, it would be cool to showcase your achievements off in the postbit section. Plus it would be cool to have the ability to select which ones you want to showcase. This will also let your board members see the different awards they can get. Lets say a Board has a ton of Awards, then this will keep your site very active. It would be cool to select which ones you want to showcase on your member card and profile also. I've seen other sites with this cool Custom feature, and i would love to have it for my site. (Dam it Sucks not being able to code) :p

I mean you are complaining he is trying to copy your modification because he didn't want to pay you for it so I'm telling you I don't see what is the problem if he is trying to copy it
He has me ignored because he didn't like the way I told him he it wasn't for sale...so your explanation is only going to confuse him even further lol

I mean you are complaining he is trying to copy your modification because he didn't want to pay you for it so I'm telling you I don't see what is the problem if he is trying to copy it
huh im confused, i think your talking to the wrong person. This thread was posted by me with the efforts of getting help with something.

Top Bottom