1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postbit Trophy Showcase!

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by oO5 Dynasty, Oct 24, 2014.

1. oO5 Dynasty

oO5 Dynasty Active Member

So my suggestion would be to add a postbit Trophie Picture/icon showcase to show off your achievements on the Forum your on. Lets say 30 to 40% of your board doesn't look at profiles etc, it would be cool to showcase your achievements off in the postbit section. Plus it would be cool to have the ability to select which ones you want to showcase. This will also let your board members see the different awards they can get. Lets say a Board has a ton of Awards, then this will keep your site very active. It would be cool to select which ones you want to showcase on your member card and profile also. I've seen other sites with this cool Custom feature, and i would love to have it for my site. (Dam it Sucks not being able to code) :p

2. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Like this?
    trophies.png

Goodfella likes this.
  3. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

He's just trying to copy off my site, so now he's asking for a default feature to be added because I wouldn't give him my custom code for free.

4. oO5 Dynasty

5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

It's an addon by Waindigo - available in the RM here.

6. oO5 Dynasty

is it the trophies add-on because i have that installed. If so what am i suppose to do to get the icons in the postbit area?

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a slow loading forum..

AzzidReign likes this.
  8. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

There's a setting in options I think. You need to add trophy images.

9. oO5 Dynasty

im working on fixing it.

10. oO5 Dynasty

ok im a try it

11. oO5 Dynasty

ok sooo im lost, i went to the options for adding a new trophy and i dont see any option for adding images. Plus i dont see anything about the postbit. im sooo lost

12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Post in the add-on thread for support.

Claudio likes this.
  13. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

I don't understand which is the problem except if your customization have copyrights :)

14. oO5 Dynasty

ok, i did

15. oO5 Dynasty

i dont know what your referring to. lol,

16. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

I mean you are complaining he is trying to copy your modification because he didn't want to pay you for it so I'm telling you I don't see what is the problem if he is trying to copy it

17. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

He has me ignored because he didn't like the way I told him he it wasn't for sale...so your explanation is only going to confuse him even further lol

Claudio likes this.
  18. oO5 Dynasty

huh im confused, i think your talking to the wrong person. This thread was posted by me with the efforts of getting help with something.

19. oO5 Dynasty

i got it to work

20. oO5 Dynasty

i fixed it, come check it out now.