Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Any way to pull and display the count for a specific rating, like "creative" or "useful" on the postbit? Not running total.

I've asked a couple of questions in this thread but I must have missed the answers, can anyone help?

I'd like to try this on a forum for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Let's say we don't like it and we uninstall it, are all the positive ratings turned into likes or are they lost once the add-on is uninstalled. Thanks

Is anyone using this on large boards 1m +posts, 000's of members? Thanks

Hello, I paid now for the 1.7.5 version. In a futures releases, I need pay again?.

Yes, triple :) hehe, no, Luke will e-mail you updates. It's a customer list he uses, so sometimes it takes a few hours after announced here to receive it.

Reactions: nos
So I use the current LIKE system with a credits plugin.

I have an event where if a user receives +1 likes he receives +1 credit.

I just installed this addon and attempted to like someones post, but the event doesn't seem to carry over and doesn't give them a credit.

Anyone have an idea?

So I use the current LIKE system with a credits plugin.
I have an event where if a user receives +1 likes he receives +1 credit.
I just installed this addon and attempted to like someones post, but the event doesn't seem to carry over and doesn't give them a credit.
Anyone have an idea?
At the top of /admin.php?options/list/postRating did you ensure the post rating like matches inbuilt like?

Ireally like this addon.
Only I'd like to be able to have font-icons (font Awesome) or at least retina ready bitmap icons...

erm, no offence, but you know about the higher device-pixel-ratio of retina displays? and the difference between bitmap-icons and vector-objects (like fonts) especially on hires displays?

I use FA on my site and no there is no support for that with this addon but you can make high resolution icons in pretty much any format and upload them through the addon.

I use FA on my site and no there is no support for that with this addon but you can make high resolution icons in pretty much any format and upload them through the addon.
Nope. I cannot change the 1:1 pixel ratio within the addon. Anyway, I was talking to the devolper @Luke F in hope to get him to bring this to the addon.

And I have another sugestion: it is not transparent to the user if the rating he is about to give is counted as postive or negative or neutral (or is it?). But that is important IMO. I'd rcommend an optional possibility to put [+] [-] [+/-] or [ ] behind the mouseover text.

Nope. I cannot change the 1:1 pixel ratio within the addon. Anyway, I was talking to the devolper @Luke F in hope to get him to bring this to the addon.

And I have another sugestion: it is not transparent to the user if the rating he is about to give is counted as postive or negative or neutral (or is it?). But that is important IMO. I'd rcommend an optional possibility to put [+] [-] [+/-] or [ ] behind the mouseover text.

So you're telling me you can't make higher resolution images in say Photoshop and upload them and the images be higher quality?

So, I've purchased this, and can't seem to figure out how to re-download or update it at all. Where do I go for this?

So, I've purchased this, and can't seem to figure out how to re-download or update it at all. Where do I go for this?
Updates should have been delivered by email to your purchase email address. If you would like me to re-send the latest version, simply PM me your email address

Top Bottom