Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

It's not work for me.

I have installed with TMS successfuly, config permissions but in thread, we can't see the ratings's bar so can't put evaluations..

Please help

It's not work for me.

I have installed with TMS successfuly, config permissions but in thread, we can't see the ratings's bar so can't put evaluations..

Please help

Triple check there is not an overriding permission and that the TMS edits have applied

Failing that, can you PM me admin CP details?

It's not work for me.

Please help
It looks like the hook that supposedly isn't needed for 1.1.4 is actually still needed.

In either TMS or the ad_message_below template directly, change:

<xen:hook name="ad_message_below" />

to

<xen:hook name="message_below" params="{xen:array 'post={$message}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

It looks like the hook that supposedly isn't needed for 1.1.4 is actually still needed.

In either TMS or the ad_message_below template directly, change:

to

<xen:hook name="message_below" params="{xen:array 'post={$message}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

It would be needed if the template hasn't been reverted/merged with the changes in 1.1.4

I tried to add a custom rating with a custom icon and it the icon won't show up.

Here's the icon I'm trying to use (I uploaded it to the styles directory in the ratings folder too) no luck:

http://www.studentfilms.com/graphics/icons/fire.png

I've uploaded the screen caps to help.

The option exists if I hover over the blank space to the right of dumb - text comes up "flame" but no icon.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2013-04-15 at 12.21.40 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2013-04-15 at 12.21.40 PM.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2013-04-15 at 12.22.12 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2013-04-15 at 12.22.12 PM.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 10
I tried to add a custom rating with a custom icon and it the icon won't show up.

Here's the icon I'm trying to use (I uploaded it to the styles directory in the ratings folder too) no luck:

http://www.studentfilms.com/graphics/icons/fire.png

I've uploaded the screen caps to help.

The option exists if I hover over the blank space to the right of dumb - text comes up "flame" but no icon.

You would need to disable CSS sprite mode there for a single image

I derped up my message template causing this not to work. Took me a bit to track the issue down. But! It's working now. Awesome, thanks!

Top Bottom