Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Considering how many people have asked for an update on his progress, and haven't got one beyond "The XF2 version is still in progress" back in October, my guess is he either doesn't know and it could still be a ways off, or it'll be done very soon and he wants to pleasantly surprise us when it suddenly appears. Let's hope for the latter, but either way it's probably one of those "it'll be done when it's done" deals and there's no point in continually asking. :)

I'm having a strange problem; the post ratings bar is not displaying below a users member info on a thread even in the default style. Any idea how to fix this?

Last edited:
Considering how many people have asked for an update on his progress, and haven't got one beyond "The XF2 version is still in progress" back in October, my guess is he either doesn't know and it could still be a ways off, or it'll be done very soon and he wants to pleasantly surprise us when it suddenly appears. Let's hope for the latter, but either way it's probably one of those "it'll be done when it's done" deals and there's no point in continually asking. :)

Well it would be nice to know as some of us are waiting on things like this before we upgrade. If it is not going to be done then we know that we need to try and find another developer that would do something like this for us.

Well it would be nice to know as some of us are waiting on things like this before we upgrade. If it is not going to be done then we know that we need to try and find another developer that would do something like this for us.
Well, he's already said he's working on it. So unless he changes his mind, it's going to be done. It's just a question of when it will be done. Since you can see, if you've looked occasionally, that the dev is regularly visiting the site here and, presumably, reading the posts, then it's obvious that he's choosing not to answer any more than he already has - which, again, was to say that he's working on it.

Well, he's already said he's working on it. So unless he changes his mind, it's going to be done. It's just a question of when it will be done. Since you can see, if you've looked occasionally, that the dev is regularly visiting the site here and, presumably, reading the posts, then it's obvious that he's choosing not to answer any more than he already has - which, again, was to say that he's working on it.

Well I see there is another add on that does this that is already for XF2 so I will just purchase that and get done with it.

Well I see there is another add on that does this that is already for XF2 so I will just purchase that and get done with it.
That's always an option. There are now two alternatives that will allow you to import your current ratings.

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom