Attachments

• file_postratingx.webp
    file_postratingx.webp
    123.6 KB · Views: 42
Just purchased this, but the icons at the bottom do not show:

Did you:

a) Do the manual template edit?
b) Have TMS installed?

They won't show unless one of the two have been done.

Manual template edit:
Oeut9j.png

Question: When viewing website from mobile this feature does not show. Any way I can have it show on the mobile view as well?

Question: When viewing website from mobile this feature does not show. Any way I can have it show on the mobile view as well?

Are you using a separate mobile theme? If it has significant changes you may need to apply the template edits manually

Sorry if this has been answered before, but are you ever going to enable support for this modification and Tapatalk?

I found a 'conflict' where this add-on causes all the detailed info of my XenStaff to not show. I want them both to work but how do I fix this issue? I have disabled the Post Rating' and when I do that then the XenStaff detailed info shows properly. Enable it and the XenStaff detailed info disappears:

Attachments

• file_postrating3x.webp
    file_postrating3x.webp
    165.3 KB · Views: 197
  • file_postrating2x.webp
    file_postrating2x.webp
    156.3 KB · Views: 195
I found a 'conflict' where this add-on causes all the detailed info of my XenStaff to not show. I want them both to work but how do I fix this issue? I have disabled the Post Rating' and when I do that then the XenStaff detailed info shows properly. Enable it and the XenStaff detailed info disappears:

I'll look into that issue

Sorry if this has been answered before, but are you ever going to enable support for this modification and Tapatalk?

You mean within Tapatalk? That's not possible as it's a proprietary system

Any chance of a page to show the top 10 users for each rating type?

Other stats like "top giver" would be cool as well.

I've been meaning to make something like that - should be added eventually :)

No, 3 questions were answered at once. Each answer is directly under the quote of each of the questions ;-)

It may look like the "race condition" issues that were causing repeated listings in the Recent Activity may not be 100% fixed yet?

Just got this a moment ago...

ratings_bug.webp

Hi, this doesn't seem to be working for me in FF. Sometimes I can see some broken images try to load then they disappear. Working great in chrome.

I had a guy he spammed all posts with negative rates all over the place how can i delete this spam? do i have to delete them manually? 0_O

It may look like the "race condition" issues that were causing repeated listings in the Recent Activity may not be 100% fixed yet?

Just got this a moment ago...

View attachment 28066

Apologies, I'll triple check that.

Hi, this doesn't seem to be working for me in FF. Sometimes I can see some broken images try to load then they disappear. Working great in chrome.

Could you PM me a link to your site and a test account? It sounds like a browser or server issue

I had a guy he spammed all posts with negative rates all over the place how can i delete this spam? do i have to delete them manually? 0_O

That is best resolved with an SQL query:

Code:
delete from dark_postrating where user_id = 1234

(Replace 1234 with the user's ID)

This will delete all of the user's ratings. I would recommend also doing a recount after running that query.

Top Bottom