Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Dark, I'm getting a timeout when I try to disable the addon. It doesn't indicate it's disabled but the ratings aren't visible anymore.

Note: I ran an upgrade to enable the addon and that worked.

I found a 'conflict' where this add-on causes all the detailed info of my XenStaff to not show. I want them both to work but how do I fix this issue? I have disabled the Post Rating' and when I do that then the XenStaff detailed info shows properly. Enable it and the XenStaff detailed info disappears:
Have you been able to look into this add-on conflict yet? Thanks in advance.
Just trying to get this matter resolved. Any way we can allow your add-on to work and show? It's not a conflict between just the XenStaff because my Registered Users has everyone's info removed as well when your add-on is activated. Help PLZ? Thanks ;-):

How it looks with your Add-on Disabled:

file_postrating3x-jpg.27995

How it looks when your Add-on is Enabled:

file_postrating2x-jpg.27996

And 'again', this is happening to BOTH the Registered Users as well as the XenStaff.

Aside from the TapaTalk and xenStaff bugs/issues are there any other conflicts happening with this add-on?

I'm ready to purchase before the end of this week if all is working :)

Personally I think it's great and have seen nothing but this issue IMO. Everyone loves this addon so even if I don't get this conflict solved we're going to keep using it!

Excellent Job DI. (y)

I have a placement issue I want to make and that is move the like container above the signature area. I moved this recently with the default like container and would very much like to have the post ratings container above the signature. Anyway you can share how to do this?

Edit: I'd also prefer the dark_postrating_inputlist above the signature also if you could guide me on how to accomplish this. Thanks DI. Though I wasn't sure if this automatically got moved when the container is shifted so asking for both.

And....

Suggestion: Could you possibly add this as an option ?

likecontainer-postratings.webp

Excellent Job DI. (y)

I have a placement issue I want to make and that is move the like container above the signature area. I moved this recently with the default like container and would very much like to have the post ratings container above the signature. Anyway you can share how to do this?

Edit: I'd also prefer the dark_postrating_inputlist above the signature also if you could guide me on how to accomplish this. Thanks DI. Though I wasn't sure if this automatically got moved when the container is shifted so asking for both.

And....

Suggestion: Could you possibly add this as an option ?

Remove the template edit from ad_message_below or disable the TMS modification for that template (seems that for TMS you have to disable it in the master style)

Then simply add this:

Code:
<xen:hook name="message_below" params="{xen:array 'post={$message}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

Before this in message:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature}">

Then all you need to do is set margin-left:0 for .dark_postrating, otherwise works perfectly :)

Remove the template edit from ad_message_below or disable the TMS modification for that template (seems that for TMS you have to disable it in the master style)

Then simply add this:

Code:
<xen:hook name="message_below" params="{xen:array 'post={$message}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

Before this in message:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature}">

Then all you need to do is set margin-left:0 for .dark_postrating, otherwise works perfectly :)

You're a star DI. (y)

Works perfectly apart from users that don't have signatures there's a gap present (highlighted in the screenshot).

Attachments

• post-ratings-gap.webp
    post-ratings-gap.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 29
Idea: Conversation Ratings.
Some People want Likes for conversations.
A stripped down version of this for Conversations ? Maybe simply a "Thanks" option or a Thumbs Up ?

After upgrading to the latest version (from the previous one), all the icons display their "phrase" name, e.g. dark_postrating_rating_4_title. I've tried reuploading the files, as well as reupgrading, but neither helped. Site link is in my sig.

How do I fix this?

After upgrading to the latest version (from the previous one), all the icons display their "phrase" name, e.g. dark_postrating_rating_4_title. I've tried reuploading the files, as well as reupgrading, but neither helped. Site link is in my sig.

How do I fix this?

Rebuild templates in TMS? Tried that?

Dark....

I am getting this error:

Server Error Log
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user_online_status.view_date' in 'field list' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: stewart1champ, 5 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT use...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT use...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT use...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Model.php(218): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT use...', 1, 2)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Dark\PostRating\Model\User.php(74): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT use...', 'user_id', 1)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Member.php(225): Dark_PostRating_Model_User->getUsersFollowingUserId(1, 6, 'RAND()')
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://localhost/community/index.php?members/stewart1champ.1/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/stewart1champ_1/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How do I fix this?

Sounds like you have (originally) upgraded the xml before uploading the files

To fix this you will need to enable debug mode (add $config['debug'] = true; to config.php), then go to ACP > Development > List Addons > Post Ratings and set 'Version ID' to 16. Then triple check you have the correct files uploaded and perform the xml upgrade again. You can then disable debug mode.

Dark....

I am getting this error:

Server Error Log
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user_online_status.view_date' in 'field list' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: stewart1champ, 5 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT use...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT use...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT use...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Model.php(218): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT use...', 1, 2)
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\Dark\PostRating\Model\User.php(74): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT use...', 'user_id', 1)
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Member.php(225): Dark_PostRating_Model_User->getUsersFollowingUserId(1, 6, 'RAND()')
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\community\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://localhost/community/index.php?members/stewart1champ.1/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/stewart1champ_1/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That's very strange, user_online_status doesn't appear to be referenced in either my code or in the XenForo code for that page.

Could you try disabling other addons to see if one of them is causing it?

Also, are you running XenForo 1.1.2?

The thing is...

If I had this theme purchased first, then installed your Post Ratings, (without knowing what issue caused what) where or how would we get a fix? I really want to be able to use that Add-On, as well as yours.

The thing is...

If I had this theme purchased first, then installed your Post Ratings, (without knowing what issue caused what) where or how would we get a fix? I really want to be able to use that Add-On, as well as yours.

If you could PM me admin cp and ftp access details I'll see what I can do

Unfortunately I don't have the Xenique Framework myself

Top Bottom