Post Public Control Icons with Overlay

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

I am working on some Post Style changes. After i replaced Text as "Like" "Reply" with Icons i want the "Like" "Reply" Text as an overlay Description to the Icon if you hover over the image(s)

What i found is the Post Template which should contain all about the "Public Controls", but i dont get it how to change the Code that it works as an overlayer...

Well, the Code from "post template" should be this Part
Code:
                <xen:if is="{$post.canLike}">
                    <a href="{xen:link posts/like, $post}" class="LikeLink item control {xen:if $post.like_date, unlike, like}" data-container="#likes-post-{$post.post_id}"><span></span><span class="LikeLabel">{xen:if $post.like_date, {xen:phrase unlike}, {xen:phrase like}}</span></a>
                </xen:if>

How can i get it working that if i hover over my Like image i do get an overlayer with Like text?
Example of the Like Icon can be found here. Its the post bottom´s heart

Add "Tooltip" to list of classes, add title to link:
Code:
                <xen:if is="{$post.canLike}">
                    <a href="{xen:link posts/like, $post}" class="LikeLink Tooltip item control {xen:if $post.like_date, unlike, like}" data-container="#likes-post-{$post.post_id}" title="{xen:if $post.like_date, {xen:phrase unlike}, {xen:phrase like}}"><span></span><span class="LikeLabel">{xen:if $post.like_date, {xen:phrase unlike}, {xen:phrase like}}</span></a>
                </xen:if>

That Easy ;) Thanks a lot

Well, it just shows the Like Tooltip even with the unlike Icon
And what i dont get.. Why is the unlike Icon padding to right?

Strange. It should show correct title based on post status, unless image is being changed in javascript.

Probably changing title to "Like / Unlike" would be easier:
Code:
title="{xen:phrase like} / {xen:phrase unlike}"

Top Bottom