Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread_title' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in LiamW/Macros/ControllerAdmin/Controller.php at line 100
LiamW_Macros_ControllerAdmin_Controller->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /mnt/webb/c0/20/54027020/htdocs/admin.php at line 13
Can you help me?

Please could you give me your license details for the addon? (Fetchapp order ID)

Some little bug...
If using insert Macro definition with custom BBcode, it will not parsing in rich text editor, only in BB code editor macro will be OK.

Example ("info" is custom bbcode):

PHP:
[info][b][center]Some text here...[/center][/b][/info]

In rich text editor when you insert macro, result will be:
PHP:
[b][center]Some text here...[/center][/b]

In bbcode text editor when you insert macro, result will be OK:
PHP:

Some little bug...
If using insert Macro definition with custom BBcode, it will not parsing in rich text editor, only in BB code editor macro will be OK.

PHP:

PHP:

PHP:

I'll look into this for the next version :)

Hello,
I can't use your add-on because this error occured when I create a macro :

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thread_title' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in LiamW/Macros/ControllerAdmin/Controller.php at line 100
LiamW_Macros_ControllerAdmin_Controller->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /mnt/webb/c0/20/54027020/htdocs/admin.php at line 13
Can you help me?

I see this problem also, but only if I try to create the macro from the AdminCP. Trying to create macros from my user's page seems to work fine.

Also, I had a problem with this addon always appending a - (hyphen) after every macro insert. This looked to be a timing issue with the javascript and so I added:

Code:
if ($('#macroSelect').val() != '-') {
}
around the #macroselect change event handler. This removed that problem where it would insert the macro text into a post and then append a trailing "-" immediately.

Liam W updated Post Macros with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes, Code Refactoring & Per-Forum enable/disable.

Most of the changes in this version are behind-the-hood, to make it easier for me to maintain in the long run.

However, there is one key new feature - you can now specify which forums can and can't have macros used in them. When creating or editing a forum node, you will see a new 'allow macros' option:

View attachment 88

If that option is unchecked, then the macro selector will not appear in that forum at all.

Please be aware that I have switched to the new licensing system. You may...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liam i registered at your site with same name as this, however the email i used to purchase macro's i no longer use (aol anti spam is annoying), how can i get the license access there? :)

Liam i registered at your site with same name as this, however the email i used to purchase macro's i no longer use (aol anti spam is annoying), how can i get the license access there? :)

What's your old email, and the one you used to register? PC me if you want.

Liam

howdy i have noticed that formatting isnt being preserved for linebreaks in latest version (which makes addon useless at all my communities).

Example a template of

This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons, This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons, This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons ,This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons ,This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons

This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons

This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons

This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons

1. List items test
  2. List items test
  3. List items test
  4. List items test
  5. List items test
  6. List items test

Becomes
This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons, This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons, This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons ,This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons ,This is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasonsThis is to test formatting of the templates, this is useful for many reasons
  1. List items test
  2. List items test
  3. List items test
  4. List items test
  5. List items test
  6. List items test

howdy i have noticed that formatting isnt being preserved for linebreaks in latest version (which makes addon useless at all my communities).

Example a template of

Becomes

I'll release an update later today.

Liam

Some little bug...

PHP:

PHP:

PHP:

@Liam W - there are still same bug in new version :(

I think the issue is that I'm compiling the BB Code upon insert to the rich text editor so it is rich when entered...

However, the editor cannot automatically detect the custom bb code, so it removes is.

It's just a guess, but it might be right.

Some little bug...

PHP:

PHP:

PHP:

I think the issue is that I'm compiling the BB Code upon insert to the rich text editor so it is rich when entered...

However, the editor cannot automatically detect the custom bb code, so it removes is.

It's just a guess, but it might be right.

Also, is there a way to show macro to insert when you compile a Conversation message?

Any news @Liam W

Yep.
But it have bug when you wrap your contet in custom BBcode. I posted here abut that, but still no update to resolve that bug