Implemented Post Edit History

Erik

This may have been posted already (I can't believe it hasn't), but I tried searching and I couldn't find anything, so here goes...

Currently, if you edit a post, there's no indication that the post was edited. I thought it just updated the post date/time, but I just tested it and it doesn't appear to do anything at all (post date/time stays as original).

It would be really nice if there was a "edited by [name] x minutes ago..." in addition to the original posting date, à la vBulletin and others.

I feel that this is a crucial feature to avoid confusing or malicious/nefarious edits. :)

Upvote 92
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
You should be ashamed of yourself to despise someone who has helped you. My english may be poor but I've said nothing wrong and all I've done is to provide you information on the matter. Ah yes, for sure I have not had time to search link of the add-on when posted, but I thought you were enough smart to use the search tool. Even by reading again the comments above, I still don't understand why you have answered that aggressively and randomly. In the future, you should avoid to assault people helping you, eh.
You still don't get it, obviously. Or more likely enjoy it, I can only assume this is the normal standard of conduct here at this Forum.
1. I don't despise you. You have initiated each troll, and continue it even now.
2. Don't use a straw man, its not about your English (poor or not, I had not noticed).
3. "I still don't understand why you have answered that aggressively and randomly." Its incomprehensible that you continue provoking; again, the only rational conclusion is that this is the norm that any new members or potential customers would need to navigate here. The only thing required of you was to hold your tongue, even after your first post. Then all this would not be continuing.

If this site has a Moderator, their duty would have been to end the first troll of Arkshine.

So now these exchanges have been copied, and will represent this software's Forum community at a meeting tomorrow, and will be included in total consideration in two cases during the next 14 days.

It's pathetic that new and potential customers must run this gauntlet. It really has the feel of a 12 going on 13 d&d site, where kids hide behind the internet and troll & then say "what? huh? who me?".

However, I do appreciate the answers provided.

For a simple sentence which answered to your problem (yes, read again) that you have misunderstood astonishingly it seems, you are now in a complete non-sense. You are definitively a weirdo, probably a real troll. You are actually amazing, and I will follow what I've in my mind "Don't feed the troll". Welcome to my ignore list, first time I use it.

So now these exchanges have been copied, and will represent this software's Forum community at a meeting tomorrow, and will be included in total consideration in two cases during the next 14 days.
Thats funny that you consider one person to represent how the whole community behaves. Well done.

Top Bottom