XF 1.0 Post count dropping to 0

Tempest

We recently did a conversion from vBulletin 3.8.7. It worked fine for a number of days besides a few problems that are unrelated to this. Suddenly, certain member's post count are dropping to 0. These are high post count members too, anywhere from 500 to 2200 so it's not because of thread deletion. I've ran the rebuild tools and it didn't solve anything.

They physically exist.
They show up on forums and profile but not when searching for "Find all threads by". Only one result shows up or none at all depending on the user.

Installed add-ons

Custom BBCode Manager v1.2.1
ForumRunner for XenForo 1.1.1
Thread Ban 1.0.2
XenFarjad Donations v1.0.5
[bd] Tag Me 1.0
[bd] Widget Framework 1.0.8

Check the post count in the ACP for the users concerned.
Check the Admin log to ensure an administrator hasn't reset them. (only available in 1.1)

I have never heard of this problem before so it could be an add-on or conflict between two or more add-ons.

All I can suggest is you disable and/or uninstall each add-on to try and identify which one(s) is(are) causing the problem.

You could try creating a default theme and checking then, but it may not stop the issue if the add-ons aren't fully disabled in the new theme.

Check the post count in the ACP for the users concerned.
Check the Admin log to ensure an administrator hasn't reset them. (only available in 1.1)

I have never heard of this problem before so it could be an add-on or conflict between two or more add-ons.

All I can suggest is you disable and/or uninstall each add-on to try and identify which one(s) is(are) causing the problem.

You could try creating a default theme and checking then, but it may not stop the issue if the add-ons aren't fully disabled in the new theme.
Tried this. No luck.

I have no idea why the post counts would suddenly reset. But you can try rebuilding them with a query:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/recalculate-and-update-all-user-post-counts-query.19736/

This is a big query. But if your server allows it to finish then all post counts will be correct.

Don't forget to backup.
We may have to do this although I would like to leave it as a last resort measure.

Until then, anymore suggestions from the community?

Top Bottom