Post count based titles and trophies not yet working

dojo

I am sorry to be (again) the stupid one here. Have read how to make trophies based on post count and I can't make them work yet. Here is what I want to do:

My usertitles will be based on post count. To make it easier, the moment my members post 100 posts, they get another title: level 1, level 2 (100 posts increments). So, if you post 400 posts, you're level 4 etc.

Here is what I tried to do:
1. set a trophy called 'activity' that would give 1 point for each post. When they have 100 points, they earn a trophy. Didn't work.
2. set a trophy (same name) that would give them 100 points when they have posted at least 100 posts. The new title comes every 100 points. It made ALL my members level 1, even those with 10 posts.
3. set a trophy (same name) that would give them 1 point for 100 posts. The titles are increased for 1 point, 2 points, etc. Again not working.

Please guide me as if I was stupid (which I seem to be), so that the moment a user has 100 posts, they are called level 1, for 200, they are level 2 etc.
Thank you in advance.

Trophies are only awarded once.

Just create a trophy for 100 posts, 200 posts, 300 posts, etc.

The create the corresponding user titles based on the trophy points.

I was awarded 'level 2' since I have over 200 posts. Still some members with under 100 posts are level 1. I award 100 points if they have 100 posts, but if they have 30+ posts I think they still appear as level one. Have run the cron job to update. I am doing something half wrong it seems :D

If those trophies have already been awarded, they won't be removed.

Once awarded it is permanent.

I suspect they were awarded based on your previous settings.

You can manually adjust trophy points for each member in the ACP.

You will need to remember to update them all when they get to 100 posts though.

Top Bottom