******* - Post Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2.x] Post Comments - It adds comment in posts

This mod will add comments in posts. After you install the mod go to the group(s) that you want to use the Post Comment System, then when editing that group permissions, all the way to the bottom you will see a new permission setting added: Post Comments. It has 6 permissions.

1) Post comments:

2) Edit comments by self:

3) Edit comments by others:

4) Delete comments by self:

5) Delete comments by others:

6) Daily comments limit. Leave 0 for no limit:

This last permission is to put a stop...

Read more about this resource...

always wanted something like that :D

do you plan to add "commenting the comment" as well? it would be then nested posting / commenting, which would be very nice!

// Edit
sorry, didnt see the note about feature frozen :)

Last edited:
The only thing I would be concerning about is a "warning" system. Are you able to infract the comments if needed?

Easy fix, change the template modification 'message' priority for Post Comments to a lower number, like 5.
Thanks.

Are you talking about the execution order? I can't alter that. It says this template can only be enabled or disabled.

I have a question (yes, it's me). The co-owner of our board now wants to purchase the Post Comments mod. His question (and mine, too) is whether it's possible to disable the mini-avatars next to each comment, so that only text is there, and no images. That way it's more streamlined (in his opinion). I told him I'd ask.

I have a question (yes, it's me). The co-owner of our board now wants to purchase the Post Comments mod. His question (and mine, too) is whether it's possible to disable the mini-avatars next to each comment, so that only text is there, and no images. That way it's more streamlined (in his opinion). I told him I'd ask.
Find the template 'post_comment' and remove the following line:
Code:
<xen:avatar user="$comment" size="s" img="true" />

The edit posted above will remove the comment posters avatars.

Please answer me, I want to buy and even more this addon!

Where can I transfer the money? Through PayPal?

Greetings
Pinn

If you set the usergroup Unregistered / Unconfirmed to allow comments. You get this error: Please enter a value for the required field 'username'.

Is there anyway to allow comments with-out being signed up for the forum?

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom