******* - Post Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - that should say my no. ;)

But, this is a general problem with tapatalk and its design.

Dear @borbole

Our customer @iamjudd met a conflict issues with your addon. Please return parent response for PostComments_ControllerAdmin_Forum actionSave function.

Regards,

My latest version of the mod does it.

@iamjudd are you using it? If not then please upgrade to it. I have emailed the latest version to all customers. If you have not received it then please let me know so I can re-email it to you again.

Nice idea, two questions:

1. What happens to the comments if I uninstall this add-on?
2. Does this work in resource manager? i.e. comments on individual resources.

Nice idea, two questions:

1. What happens to the comments if I uninstall this add-on?
2. Does this work in resource manager? i.e. comments on individual resources.

1) They will be removed.

2) No, it does not work with the RM. RM has got its own comments btw. (Reviews and author replies).

I would like to propose to have the comment submit block always displayed (maybe as an option) and to move the commentary link to the public controls block near the reply link ;)

Not sure why but with some themes this addon posts the comments 2 times when you post a comment (shows as two entries in database also.)

mind linking me to your site so I can see? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to see a demo. :)
Screenshot_2014-11-04-11-30-13_1.webp
No no. My forum don't use this addon. It really is not necessary for my forum. But, i have seen a xenforo forum (ver 1.2. 2) which use this addon. It work very well.
Now, They upgraded to xenforo 1. 4. It works well, too.
If you buy this. You will be supported by @borbole. You can be assured when using it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom