******* - Post Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you fix the Bug with "sonnb - Live Thread"? This Addon not works with sonnb - Live Thread.

sonnbs Live Thread add-on is the older one (last updated 22.10.2013) so i think you should better ask sonnb for a update of the Live-Thread add-on. It cames out for xenforo 1.2 and so bevor xenforo 1.3.

by the way ... a similar add-on is out from *******, it calls also "Live-Thread" and its up to date.

Have you first ******* ask about this error? He is a realy good add-on coder so i think he would help, if its a reproducible error.

What is your error log entry about this?

Yes, he does not respond but. All posts are displayed always xx times each time when he loads the posts are copied.

Have other users with this add-on the same error?

@Lexy
Yes i hope to, this add-on go ready to xf 1.4 and later to 2.x :D ;)

Guys, the mods are made to work with the vanilla version of the forum software and not to be compatible with other third party mods/styles etc. Nor is my mod responsible for bugs in other mods.

Guys, the mods are made to work with the vanilla version of the forum software and not to be compatible with other third party mods/styles etc. Nor is my mod responsible for bugs in other mods.
i know that, please read my suggestion above.Thanks!!

Since the update to 1.4.o Beta 1, I can create no more forums or edit.

The error is:

The field 'moderate_messages' was not recognised.

Please can you fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom