Post as Staff

Post as Staff [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy ($6.99)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Post as Staff - Reply to thread as staff

With this addon, you are able to mark any of your posts as Staff Posts with the help of a simple toggle in the reply screen. Staff Posts can be configured to look very different from the usual posts on your forum, and via the use of the available style properties, can be used creatively by the users for a wide range of purposes rather than just for staff posts.

Features:
- Permission based control. Determine who you want to give access to the toggle to post as staff.
- 'Staff Post'...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Your addon is interesting, but I would like to see next functionality:
- Possibility to style such posts in forumlist and newpost with css (they should have special css class)
- "Show only highlighted post(s)" button in threads

Hi! Your addon is interesting, but I would like to see next functionality:
- Possibility to style such posts in forumlist and newpost with css (they should have special css class)
- "Show only highlighted post(s)" button in threads
style_properties-png.81873

Have you look at? :D

Sorry, that's not what I meant.
What I mean is a possibility to highlight topics with staff replies in thread list (for example, to make a message "topic has a reply from staff").

I some cases it would be better, when a mod/admin edit a Post and leaf a message in it, that this would be highlighted or separetet for better view point.

Do you understand what i mean?

I some cases it would be better, when a mod/admin edit a Post and leaf a message in it, that this would be highlighted or separetet for better view point.

Not sure but look like its dont include in addon :cautious:

It does highlight the post. You can control how much highlighting you want via style properties. You can even update the indicators to style it anyway you want.

for example: my staff posts are highlighted via:
- not showing avatar or member message block
- thick red border around message area.
- bolded text for the text contents in post
- different background colour for the staff posts.

It does highlight the post. You can control how much highlighting you want via style properties. You can even update the indicators to style it anyway you want.

for example: my staff posts are highlighted via:
- not showing avatar or member message block
- thick red border around message area.
- bolded text for the text contents in post
- different background colour for the staff posts.

And what, if the staff will make a notice/let a message betwen existing posts?

And what, if the staff will make a notice/let a message betwen existing posts?
Yes, you can choose to highlight a post by a staff or not. For example i choose to only highlight certain important posts as 'staff posts'. These posts will be styled as per the style properties and will stand out. Other posts will appear as normal.

To highlight these posts as staff, you simply have to click on a checkbox in the post reply screen.

Top Bottom