Post as Staff

Post as Staff [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy ($6.99)
Tried joining and failed said something about wrong IP, would like to join to buy. I like the easy pay pal addons, these kind can be more troublesome.
Idea perhaps have it linked paypal download or alternate??

Tried joining and failed said something about wrong IP, would like to join to buy. I like the easy pay pal addons, these kind can be more troublesome.
Idea perhaps have it linked paypal download or alternate??
Try to purchasing from my site :)

:) Thats where I was having the issues at, odd thats two people on here so far who refer me to their sites
and it wont allow me to register. Is there a reason developers choose this method as opposed to just a simple
pay pal setup ?

:) Thats where I was having the issues at, odd thats two people on here so far who refer me to their sites
and it wont allow me to register. Is there a reason developers choose this method as opposed to just a simple
pay pal setup ?
Drop an PM with me and give account name and password I will create to you. You should buy from my site so you can download anytime :)

pay pal setup ?
Yes i personally prefer buying directly from here as well. However more and more devs are rerouting the sales to their websites. This way they can manage the support better, know they are providing support to actual license holders of their addon/and xf, and put whatever solutions in place to combat piracy.

In forum with several mods I think that for admins and other mods know who posted as a staff it's critical.
For example with a small avatar and nickname visible only to staff.
you can find out who posted the staff post by quoting that post...in the reply box it will say user xxxxx said:

Ops! I didn't realize that, that's why my previous questions. :D

I was thinking that the add-on anonymized posts so only staff members can know who posted.

For anonymous posts, it really needs to ensure that the posters signature is not included in the post. Can you add this functionality?

The point of clicking "Staff Post" is to be anonymous right? If the signature is still included, then you're not anonymous. Defeats the purpose.

Top Bottom