Post Areas

Post Areas 1.4.3

No permission to download
Hi @Thomas.B
I have one suggestion. Do you think it would be possible to add a data filter?
So, for example, it only show where the user have posted during last XX days.
Kind regards

Yeah, that would be possible. But I wonder why you would want to do this...
Totally sorry for the late reply.
This addon helps me to filter which TopUsers can promote to Staff. Those who post many helpful posts in non-offtopic areas are the ones who I am more interested in.
With a data filter, I can check where they posted in last 30 days. Someone can be dismissed just because he posted many posts at Off Topic since registered, however, if during last X days they also posted elsewhere they can earn points to become members of the Staff.
However, this is just one filter, I obviously consider many other factors.
Thanks for your help!

K, I see how that would be beneficial for you. But I'd currently consider this rather as a custom requirement. So I probably won't add it unless it's in the context of a custom job..

Would it be possible to show a user's post and thread count for a specific subforum as a message element (under likes count)?

Technically yes. But I don't think it should be in the scope of this add-on. So it would require another add-on..

@Thomas.B, Please can you add Last Post Column?

EX:

a8d0c6ca78c54cbdb9e7af308a8be6f2.png

Do you mean an additional column right next to the „Posts“ column? Is there any particular reason why are you interested in this kind of info?

This add-on is close to meeting the needs of a feature I need implemented.

Is it possible to limits which nodes this applies to, only showing the thread/post count for admin-selected forums?

Top Bottom