Popup/Dropdown boxes missing

Cupara

I'm doing a new style and all I did was edit CSS. I even tried adding colors back to the blockLinksList background but nothing. I have no idea where to look now for a solution. I have provided a screenshot to help identify my problem.

search_drop_down.webp

If you post the URL of your forum then we might be able to find the problem.

What changes did you make before this started happening? Try reverting those changes.

Revert your modified templates one at a time until the problem is resolved.

Keep a copy of your modifications so you can reapply them.

Tried the reverting. I can't show you right now as my sites are down and I'm doing this on my localhost so I'm kinda stuck. All I didn't was move a few things in the header, didn't change any lines, just moved making sure they were in the <div> tags. Same with the footer, I'll double check the footer to see. Once I can put it online I will provide a link in this thread. For now I'll work on the homepage.

Ok I found the problem

HTML:
<script src="{$javaScriptSource}/jquery/jquery-clear-blue.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$javaScriptSource}/jquery/jquery-cb.cycle.lite.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
    $('.slide').cycle({
        fx: 'fade',
        speed:  2500,
        timeout: 2500 
    });
});
</script>

That is required for my index page to rotate through images. Is there any way I can get this to work without it effecting my other drop downs?

Ok cancel that problem, I put just the cycle js location in the page_container_js_head and move the script tags to page_container_js_body and now all works. Thank you both for making me realize I need to recheck templates so I created a new style and just moved one edit over at a time til I found the problem.

Top Bottom