XF 1.1 Poll prefix or some info that the thread includes a poll?

danielwerner

Hi,

Searched and found no such thread before.

How do I include some kind of prefix or word that the thread includes a poll? I don't want the users to decide this themselves, I want the thread to automatically say "Poll:" before the title (could be a highlighted text or a prefix).

Is this a feature I doesn't see or do I need a mod? :)

Thanks!

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> thread_list_item

Add the red code:

Rich (BB code):
	<div class="listBlock main">

<div class="titleText">
			<h3 class="title">
				<xen:if is="{$thread.canInlineMod}"><input type="checkbox" name="threads[]" value="{$thread.thread_id}" class="InlineModCheck" id="inlineModCheck-thread-{$thread.thread_id}" data-target="#thread-{$thread.thread_id}" title="{xen:phrase select_thread}: '{$thread.title}'" /></xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$showSubscribeOptions}"><input type="checkbox" name="thread_ids[]" value="{$thread.thread_id}" /></xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$thread.prefix_id}">
					<xen:if is="{$linkPrefix}">
						<a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, 'prefix_id={$thread.prefix_id}'}" class="prefixLink"
							title="{xen:phrase show_only_threads_prefixed_by_x, 'prefix={xen:helper threadPrefix, $thread, plain, ""}'}">{xen:helper threadPrefix, $thread, html, ''}</a>
					<xen:else />
						{xen:helper threadPrefix, $thread}
					</xen:if>
				<xen:if is="{$thread.discussion_type} == 'poll'">
					Poll: 
				<a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
					title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
					class="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, PreviewTooltip}"
					data-previewUrl="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, {xen:link threads/preview, $thread}}">{xen:helper wrap, $thread.title, 50}</a>
				<xen:if is="{$thread.isNew}"><a href="{xen:link threads/unread, $thread}" class="unreadLink" title="{xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}"></a></xen:if>
			</h3>

Screen shot 2013-06-16 at 1.09.24 PM.webp

@Jake Bunce Just came across this thread, what extra would I need to add into that so it would use the same display styling as a thread prefix?

Can this be added somewhere {$thread.prefix_id} with the number of my thread prefix I've created for a poll

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom