Poll Permissions

Poll Permissions 1.2

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Poll Permissions - Allows setting Poll Permissions for user groups and users.

Description:

Allows setting Poll Permissions for user groups and users.

Permissions:

For example to only allow the Administrative group to create polls, set that group to Allow.

Admin CP -> Users -> Group Permissions -> Administrative

View attachment 74939
Installation:
  1. Download pollpermissions_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  3. Upload the addon-PollPermissions_v1.0.xml file
  4. Click the...

Read more about this resource...

@AndyB hi, it seems to be not working with latest 1.4 , as currently my all user groups seems to be able to create poll, even after i have set disallow with certain user groups...

Can you please check on it..

I have set the poll permissions / "Allow Create Polls" for registered users to "not set". When they create a new thread the poll dialog is not shown. But in the Thread Tools they have a option Add Poll. Is that correct?

Hi AndyB, great work. Could this be made by node? I have classified nodes where opening polls doesn't even make sense and I'd just like to take that permission out of everybody inside those nodes. Thanks.

Hello Andy,

Quick questions:
- Is this still being maintained?
- I like this idea of giving usergroups permission to put a poll which is what I am looking for, now, If one usergroup does not have access to it, will they still be able to see the "create a poll" option when creating a thread? or I will only show there when you have the access?

Thank you

@AndyB, you know what would be awesome, is if you could set it so that certain user groups could vote on polls, while other user groups couldn't

Top Bottom