1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll Permissions 1.2

Allows setting Poll Permissions for user groups.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Poll Permissions - Allows setting Poll Permissions for user groups and users.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Varma

Varma Member

@AndyB hi, it seems to be not working with latest 1.4 , as currently my all user groups seems to be able to create poll, even after i have set disallow with certain user groups...

Can you please check on it..
  3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Varma likes this.
  4. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

This should be core.
  5. rhs

rhs Member

I have set the poll permissions / "Allow Create Polls" for registered users to "not set". When they create a new thread the poll dialog is not shown. But in the Thread Tools they have a option Add Poll. Is that correct?
  6. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

rhs likes this.
  7. Dennis B

Dennis B Member

Hi AndyB, great work. Could this be made by node? I have classified nodes where opening polls doesn't even make sense and I'd just like to take that permission out of everybody inside those nodes. Thanks.
  8. surfinsaxman

surfinsaxman Active Member

can it be achieved that moderators can create polls and registered can only vote?
  9. surfinsaxman

surfinsaxman Active Member

I do not know what this add-on is supposed to do?
  10. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

Hello Andy,

Quick questions:
    - Is this still being maintained?
    - I like this idea of giving usergroups permission to put a poll which is what I am looking for, now, If one usergroup does not have access to it, will they still be able to see the "create a poll" option when creating a thread? or I will only show there when you have the access?

Thank you
  11. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

This would be nice if we could only allow usergroups to create polls in certain forums
    Brad L likes this.