Poke forum members [Paid] [Deleted]

I've been trying to get ineedhelp to sell this addon for a low price for almost two years now so I am grateful that he posted the addon at all and at a far lower price than what he originally quoted me. When I see you members complain about how high the cost is I just shake my head because its a miracle he posted this resource at all.

When I first saw this I thought it was way overpriced, but the more I look the less I think this. It's not just like a Facebook post where you "Poke" and that's it. You can set any number of things up. Like the water balloons and....boobs? :LOL:

great stuff! (y)

Now we need Shelley to make some Poking-images :D

When I click on the Tab named "Pokes" at a Member-Profile, it shows the text "This Member has not been poked yet" for about 1 second before it displays all the Pokes.
I would suggest this to be fixed if possible.....

Can we poke ourselves? Ha ha.

How about a group poke in the private conversations area?

First Q - No, you cannot.
Second - That isn't how the poke operates. It is off the membercard, or profile page.

demo2.png

All xF verified users at our site can check it out.

So, when you "poke" someone, is there a way to add a comment?

Also, do you have an area to see all of your "items" that you were "poked" with?

So, when you "poke" someone, is there a way to add a comment?

Also, do you have an area to see all of your "items" that you were "poked" with?
Currently, you can't send a comment when poking someone, this will hopefully be added in a future update.

Yes you can see, check the screen prints of the add-on in the description page.

Top Bottom