• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poke forum members [Paid] [Deleted]

DRE

I've been trying to get ineedhelp to sell this addon for a low price for almost two years now so I am grateful that he posted the addon at all and at a far lower price than what he originally quoted me. When I see you members complain about how high the cost is I just shake my head because its a miracle he posted this resource at all.

Edrondol

When I first saw this I thought it was way overpriced, but the more I look the less I think this. It's not just like a Facebook post where you "Poke" and that's it. You can set any number of things up. Like the water balloons and....boobs? :LOL:

erich37

great stuff! (y)

Now we need Shelley to make some Poking-images :D

When I click on the Tab named "Pokes" at a Member-Profile, it shows the text "This Member has not been poked yet" for about 1 second before it displays all the Pokes.
I would suggest this to be fixed if possible.....

ArnyVee

So, when you "poke" someone, is there a way to add a comment?

Also, do you have an area to see all of your "items" that you were "poked" with?

ineedhelp

So, when you "poke" someone, is there a way to add a comment?

Also, do you have an area to see all of your "items" that you were "poked" with?
Currently, you can't send a comment when poking someone, this will hopefully be added in a future update.

Yes you can see, check the screen prints of the add-on in the description page.