Poke forum members [Paid] [Deleted]

It would be terrific to have the option of an instant email being sent to the recipient of a poke to let them know! That functionality would definantly secure my purchase.

It would be terrific to have the option of an instant email being sent to the recipient of a poke to let them know! That functionality would definantly secure my purchase.
Majority of members on my forum at least, prefer to turn off email notifications, as they can end up receiving 100s per day. But this option could possibly be implemented in a future update.

You over on the other side of the pond come up with some great add-ons but the exchange rate kills me. This is on the must get list but already spent over $50 last month. It may be a while. :p

This is a very vague statement. You will need to post the error (if any) for my dev to fix it.

library\BarfiLounge\MemberPoke\ControllerPublic\Member.php

Current code:
Rich (BB code):
protected function _getUserModel()
{
return $this->getModelFromCache('Xenforo_Model_User');
}

Correction:
Rich (BB code):
{
return $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_User');
}

library\BarfiLounge\MemberPoke\ControllerPublic\Member.php

Current code:
Rich (BB code):
{
return $this->getModelFromCache('Xenforo_Model_User');
}

Correction:
Rich (BB code):
{
return $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_User');
}
Thanks, this has been fixed and an update will be sent out today. Chris already highlighted this issue.

An email containing the updated file has been sent out to everyone. Please check your email and follow update instructions.

Thank you.

I've been thinking about this addon a bit more and may add it but I'd like to have all images in the screenshots.
I suck at photoshop, so I'd want this to be as easy as possible to add to our forums.
Are the images available somewhere that I can download?

Thanks
-Brandon

I've been thinking about this addon a bit more and may add it but I'd like to have all images in the screenshots.
I suck at photoshop, so I'd want this to be as easy as possible to add to our forums.
Are the images available somewhere that I can download?

Thanks
-Brandon
You don't need photoshop skills, all you need to do, search for images using Google Image and resize it and maybe remove the background up to you or just search for transparent images. You can ask any of your members do to it for you, I'm sure some of them will be willing to help. :)

You don't need photoshop skills, all you need to do, search for images using Google Image and resize it and maybe remove the background up to you or just search for transparent images. You can ask any of your members do to it for you, I'm sure some of them will be willing to help. :)
ya.. but we see all the images already setup by the OP
I guess my question is, why can't those just be included or a link provided?
Is it a copyright issue?

ya.. but we see all the images already setup by the OP
I guess my question is, why can't those just be included or a link provided?
Is it a copyright issue?
They just weren't. This keeps each poke system on a forum unique and not the same as some other site.

Reactions: MOZ
Top Bottom