It already has the dislike ratings, but it's too limited for my tasted.
- Points displayed in user profile and postbit
- Points can only be whole numbers
- Ability to rewards points for any action a user can perform on xenforo (posting, replying, viewing, as well as work with http://xenforo.com/community/resources/profile-completion-steps.854/)
- Viewing (should only count once for multi-page threads)
- If they use a censored word (so I can deduct points for that)
- Liking a post
- Reporting a post (to encourage users to help report posts)
- Viewing help pages
- Viewing the Terms and Rules pages
- Posting on a users profile
- Posting on their own profile
- Changing their avatar
- Changing their signature
- Any of the profile completion steps from this addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/profile-completion-steps.854/
- Plus any other action you could imagine useful on a clean install
- Using negative amount of points would deduct that amount from the player.
- Ability to set a reward to be one-time only (useful if you don't want rewards every time a user changes their avatar or signature)
- Ability to set a reward to multiply for each time it completes (1 reward first time, 2 the next, 3 the third time etc.)
- Ability to give points when trophies are earned
I would like it if I could get a price estimate (or just your rate/hour and estimated hours needed) I wouldn't have any issue with paying for it as long as the price is not too high.